Speaking in front of an audience is a performance that requires certain expertise.
In the field of performance, however good you are, or think you are, you will always need a coach.
For example, look at tennis players, runners, musicians and actors…
The people at the top of their professions cannot avoid using the services of a coach if they want to hold their position or improve it.
Why “Speak to Inspire!”?
- Because we get into bad habits, bad habits that can ruin our performance or, at least, undermine our excellence.
- We need an extra pair of eyes.
- We need to practise, meet inspiring people and learn from examples
- And as every high scorer knows: There is always room for improvement!
How are we going to succeed?
- We will begin with an assessment of the participants’ skills. Reminding and practicing when necessary.
- Extend existing skills by introducing more rhetorical techniques.
- Participants should feel they have the ability to use their imaginations and powers of expression to the full.
- Examine how great speakers from the past have achieved their effectiveness. Learn to incorporate these techniques in their own work.
- Each participant will be filmed and given group and individual feedback.
- There will be a section on answering challenging questions.
This course is suitable for:
- Presenters who aspire to be at the top of their art either as leaders or teachers;
- Leaders who can inspire others to excel in their work;
- Managers who want to impress with their communication skills;
- Teachers who can make the difference;
- People with experience who would like to improve their performance;
- Those who have previously attended our popular training “The Art of Public Speaking”.
- Contact us for more information and registrations:
- E: email@example.com
- T: +359 887 492 126
- 📅 Check the calendar for forthcoming events