All our study modes include:
- A combined programme with Taught, Revision and Exam Practice included
- A personalised Achievement Ladder to track your progress and continuously identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Comprehensive online learning activities and resources, including question feedback; access to up to 400 questions available for every paper and over 1000 explanations and expert led recorded lectures
- Access to tutors for technical queries, personal feedback and support
- Access to focus sessions that cover specific problems including technical areas, Achievement Ladder steps and key exam-related topics via online webinars
- World class study materials
How Online Classroom LIVE works:
Proactive tutor support
You will have a dedicated BPP tutor – a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist your learning. Your tutor will provide guidance and keep you on track with regular emails, to help you stay motivated and help you make the best use of your study time. Plus you can ask your tutor questions during live sessions and receive instant feedback. You will also be part of a genuine student community, via the live sessions and the online forum.
You can access all of the pre-recorded lectures from the start then throughout your course. Lectures can be paused, rewound and fast forwarded, allowing you to review and re-watch when you need to.
Recordings of Live lectures
Shortly after the Live sessions take place you can access the recordings of the Live sessions. This means you can go back to listen to what the tutor said if you missed something or didn’t quite understand it first time through.
Our excellent learning materials and study tools include highly focused Course Notes. They will save you time, focus your effort and embed learning more effectively than working through the full syllabus documentation. Switching between online and physical materials gives you optimum flexibility for study, wherever you are. You’ll have online access to all course content at least seven days before your course starts.
Book your CIMA course now – Contact us:
T: +359 887 492 756