The Diploma in International Financial Reporting is an internationally recognised qualification in financial accounting using International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS / IAS). It is accredited by the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and is aimed at accounting and finance professionals who already have experience in accounting, using local accounting standards. On passing the final exam, the participant will be able to use the letters DipIFR after his/her name. The aim of the qualification is to develop knowledge, understanding and application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the concepts and principles which underpin them.
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Who is it for:
The Diploma is ideal for accountant, finance or tax professionals, who need to understand and apply the IFRS /IAS. Please, note that the teaching and all study materials for the Diploma are provided in English.
A professional to be eligible to take the Diploma should:
- three years’ relevant accounting experience (by submitting a letter from your employer)
- a relevant degree plus two years’ work experience
- an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years’ work experience.
- Completed registration form
- Copy of an ID card/passport
- Two passport sized pictures
- Copy of Marriage certificate if the name is different
- Proof of payment
- Letter for a relevant two or three years of professional experience
- Copy of university diploma if the relevant experience is two years
All documents should be in English translation.
Registration with ACCA should be made by these dates:
- 15 April for the June exam session
- 29 October for the December exam session
Please note that documents should be sent by post at least 10 days before deadlines.
The examination is a three hour paper in English divided into two sections. It contains a mix of computational and discursive elements. Some questions adopt a scenario/case study approach. Section A includes a mainly computational question and Section B contains a mix of computational and discursive questions.
Your initial registration fee includes one exam attempt. A new fee is charged for any re-sit.
December 2018 fees are £185 for the initial registration fee (by 29 Oct 2018) and £299 for a re-sit.
The late entry fee is £299 – 30 Oct – 5 Nov 2018.
Optimal graduation period: 6 months
MDV Courses for Dip IFRS:
Online Lectures plus 4 to 6 days classroom training (in English language), structuring the DipIFR syllabus into manageable study and revision packs.
The full course guarantees 42 CPD points for ACCA members.
DipIFR training program for December 2018 exam session*
|Online||NA||MyBPP Platform Opens 20 Sep 2018||180 EUR|
|Face-to-Face||Lincoln Miles||15 – 16 Oct||620 EUR|
|Face-to-Face||Lincoln Miles||5 – 6 Nov||620 EUR|
|Mock Exam||In Centre||NA||end November (on demand)||50 EUR|
*Dates might be subject to change
**All prices quoted are VAT exclusive
ACCA Exam Date: 7 Dec 2018
- Online Lectures (ACCA F7 – Financial Reporting)
- Study book
- Practice & revision kit
- Course notes
The package price of the DipIFR course is EUR 1,199 (VAT excluded) per participant.
It includes training, study materials (online lectures, soft and hard copies), mock exam, access to tutor and pass assurance.
MDV can help with your ACCA account administration.
For more information and registrations, please contact MDV:
T: +359 887 492 126