To be successful in your ACCA exams, simply learning the syllabus knowledge isn’t enough, you need to know how to apply this knowledge in the exam in order to pass. Our face-to-face Revision courses teach students the skills and techniques to pass exams first time.
Face-to-face revision classes last for up to 3 consecutive dates during which our expert tutors bring passion, enthusiasm and industry experience to the classroom making sessions highly engaging and motivational. You will be supported by your tutor in the classroom and you can also contact them outside of the classroom for advice.
After the face-to-face Revision course, students are able to:
- Write in the correct style for the exam
- Simplify explanations to answer even the most technical questions
- Manage time efficiently
Pass rates clearly show that students are more likely to pass their exam if they attend a Revision Course in centre.
On revision courses you get:
- Support by an expert ACCA tutors with course and industry experience
- Access to a comprehensive kit of online learning activities and a comprehensive range of questions
- A full range of exam skills and techniques which include:
– How to spot the easy marks
– Practical techniques to improve time management
– An understanding of what the examiner is looking for
- The opportunity to practice questions with full support from the tutor
- Practice and Revision Kit
- Printed Revision Notes
- Mock Exam
For more information about dates and prices and for bookings, please contact MDV:
T: +359 (0) 887 492 756