- An established and respected name globally since 1980.
- Practical, real-world skills that every business needs.
- Qualifications that are open to everyone.
- Flexible and cost-effective training options that work for you.
- Membership that demonstrates your professional excellence.
- Diploma in Accounting
|Certificate or Diploma in Accounting
|Diploma in Accounting
|Diploma in Accounting
(Level 4) – MAAT
|6 – 12 months||6 – 12 months||12 months||Once qualified on the AAT Accounting Qualification, with relevant work experience, you can become an AAT full member and use the letters MAAT after your name.|
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Synoptic Assessment – Work Effectively in Finance
- Using Accounting Software
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Prepare Final Accounts for Sole Traders
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants Spreadsheet Software
- Synoptic Assessment for the Level
- Financial Statements of limited companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- Accounting Systems and Controls (Synoptic)
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- Credit Management
- Cash and Treasury Management
- External Auditing
- Certificate in Bookkeeping and Ethics
|Award in Bookkeeping||Certificate in Bookkeeping||Certificate in Bookkeeping and Ethics||Fully qualified|
|6 – 12 weeks||12 weeks||6 months|
- Certificate in Computerised Accounting and Ethics
|Award in Computerised Accounting||Award in Computerised Accounting||Certificate in Computerised Accounting and Ethics||Fully qualified|
|6 – 8 weeks||6 weeks||12 weeks|
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
- you have little or no background in accounting and finance
- you run your own business or work in a finance department and need a short refresher course
- you’re interested in finding out what accountancy and finance involves
- you want to build your basic business and finance skills
- you work in accounts and would like a formal qualification
- you would like to acquire new skills to help in your career
- you’re a school leaver looking for an introduction to accounting.
BENEFITS FROM THE CERTIFICATE
- As an AAT student you will benefit from:
- A globally recognised qualification, valued by leading employers
- Flexible study options
- Progression opportunities to a great choice of careers
- Boost in your earning potential through progressing each level and becoming a full member
- Fast track to chartered studies in other professional bodies with exemptions
- Access to all important study support resources and career support tools.
Contact us for more information about AAT in Bulgaria:
E: email@example.com / T: +359 887 492 126