You can choose to order hardcopy materials or buy their e-book version.
E-books are downloadable through Adobe Digital Editions and can be used on up to 3 different computer devices (a Kindle version is still to be developed). The files are in .pdf format and have a printing allowance of 15%.
- Store eBooks in a library on your PC, laptop or tablet device
- Detailed, fully searchable table of contents
- Annotation and bookmarking facilities to aid study
Order and Receive your Study Materials in 5 Simple Steps:
- Download and fill in the order form (hardcopy or e-books accordingly)
- Return the file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for your invoice
- Pay via bank transfer
- Receive your materials:
- directly from our office
- by courier
- via e-mail (for e-books)