The Online Classroom LIVE product consists of separate phases which allows you to buy just one of BPP’s three steps to success in online mode or combine them according to your own preference:
1. Introduction to the paper in a Taught phase with online recordings,
2. Revision phase with online tutor guidance,
3. Mock exam feedback session online,
Benefits of BPP Online Classroom LIVE:
- Participate in engaging and interactive live scheduled lectures
- Ask your tutor questions as they arise in and out of class time
- Get instant tutor feedback during the Live sessions
- Re-watch, or catch up on any live lectures you miss
- Proactive support from your tutor via email
- Interact with fellow students through our online forums
- Access pre-recorded lectures from the very start of your course*
*Excludes Tax courses
Who is it for?
BPP Online Classroom LIVE is ideal if you are:
- On the move, working away from home
- Unable to attend face-to-face classes but still prefer talking to your tutor in real time
- In need of greater flexibility
- Keen to interact online with fellow students
- Looking for the guidance and support of a dedicated tutor
How it works:
Proactive Tutor Support
You will have a dedicated BPP tutor – a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist your learning. Your tutor will provide guidance and keep you on track with regular emails, to help you stay motivated and help you make the best use of your study time. Plus you can ask your tutor questions during live sessions and receive instant feedback. You will also be part of a genuine student community, via the live sessions and the online forum.
You can access all of the pre-recorded lectures from the start then throughout your course. Lectures can be paused, rewound and fast forwarded, allowing you to review and re-watch when you need to.
Recordings of Live Lectures
Shortly after the Live sessions take place you can access the recordings of the Live sessions. This means you can go back to listen to what the tutor said if you missed something or didn’t quite understand it first time through.
Our excellent learning materials and study tools include highly focused Course Notes. They will save you time, focus your effort and embed learning more effectively than working through the full syllabus documentation. Switching between online and physical materials gives you optimum flexibility for study, wherever you are. You’ll have online access to all course content at least seven days before your course starts.
The Achievement Ladder
Progress tests are central to your learning. They allow you to monitor and track your progress, allowing you to identify strengths and weaknesses and help you achieve your goals. The Achievement Ladder is a series of steps that build in complexity, scope and syllabus coverage, preparing students for exam success.
These optional live webinars cover specific problems including technical areas and key exam-related topics. If you are stuck on an individual topic or question areas you can join a Focus Session and go through them again during one of these live tutor-led sessions.
BPP’s advisors provide and additional level of support. If you miss or fail a step on your Achievement Ladder they will direct you to the relevant areas of support to help you get back on track.
For more information about start dates and prices and for bookings, please contact MDV:
T: +359 (0) 887 492 756