The Diploma in International Financial Reporting is an internationally recognised qualification in financial accounting using International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS / IAS). It is accredited by the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and is aimed at accounting and finance professionals who already have experience in accounting, using local accounting standards. On passing the final exam, the participant will be able to use the letters DipIFR after his/her name. The aim of the qualification is to develop knowledge, understanding and application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the concepts and principles which underpin them.
Diploma in International Financial Reporting
On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
Who is it for:
- The Diploma is ideal for accountant, finance or tax professionals, who need to understand and apply the IFRS /IAS. Please, note that the teaching and all study materials for the Diploma are provided in English.A professional to be eligible to take the Diploma should:
- three years’ relevant accounting experience (by submitting a letter from your employer)
- a relevant degree plus two years’ work experience
- an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years’ work experience.
MDV Courses for Dip IFRS:
Online Lectures plus 4 to 6 days classroom training (in English language), structuring the DipIFR syllabus into manageable study and revision packs.
The full course guarantees 42 CPD points for ACCA members.
For more information and registrations, please contact MDV