CIMA is one of the most globally recognised and sought-after business qualifications. It combines accounting, finance and management with the leading-edge skills and techniques that drive successful modern businesses. BPP Professional Education is a renowned provider of CIMA teaching with an excellent track record of student achievements. Once qualified, you’ll be a Chartered Management Accountant with exciting career prospects in sight.
How to create the best CIMA schedule for you?
We would recommend that you plan a levels worth of study at a time and book your programmes as early as possible. This way you will ensure that you have secured your place, you can start to plan your time and are in the best place to progress at a good pace.
We recommend you follow these steps:
- Choose your Integrated Case Study (ICS) sitting first and check when the ICS programme starts
- Choose the study mode that meets your needs – you can study for all your exams via your preferred study mode or mix and match for different exams
- Select Objective Tests (OT) programmes to start when you’re ready, and finish close to the ICS programme starting – an advantage of the OT exam format and the exams being on demand is that you can progress at the pace that suits you, as you can study for one or more OT exams at a time
- You can study the OT papers within a level in any order, there is not a recommended route
- Aim to sit your CBA exam within 2 weeks of your OT programme finishing for each paper